H e l l o 🌿 Friday I have been so ready for you! It’s Pizza PJ Movie night at our house! Yes. #momlifeisthebestlife & there’s no where else I would rather be!
On another note! I am so loving all the new faces so wanted to share another fun Friday intro! The girl in the cornfield...that’s me 👆🏽I’m Erica, and in my spare time I like to...
• twirl around in corn fields (clearly...this comes as no surprise to those who know or have been following me)
• While I edit your pictures I am likely binging Netflix, Vudu, Hulu, Prime Video-essentially all the streaming apps and I’m not ashamed ( though I feel your judgey eyes 👀😘)
• I also do have more constructive hobbies like reading lol Once I get into a story it’s hard for me to part. I get really sad when I know it’s finishing. #truestory + #punsarefun ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• I am an empath. My emotions tend to always be at 💯 which means if you’re telling me a story or I am sharing one with you, I will likely tear up or my eyes will just start leaking 8 times out of 10 from: happiness, sadness, excitement, or any other emotion in between. 🤷🏽♀️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• If I could choose any person on the planet to chill with dead or alive- one of my top picks would have to be Hadassah/Esther from the Bible. Her story is one of just bold faith, courage, obedience and hope. ♥️
I’ve always loved that question! So if you have a second, (which you’re already reading this so it means you do! Lol) take a second and share who your person would be with me!
If you could choose anyone to have dinner with dead or alive, who would it be and why?!
1763312:43 PM Oct 5, 2018
new photoshoot with this beauty 💛 i had so much fun taking these! i took a bit of a break but it feels so good to be behind the camera again
16958:12 PM Sep 16, 2018
US Solo National Park 42! The Everglades are huge. And diverse. And beautiful. So beautiful. I could spend weeks here. But I didn’t really know what to expect going in. You see, I don’t see many photos of the Everglades. My feed is made up of people standing on top of mountains and in deserts and forests. I mean, I’m one of those people.
But that’s not all there is. Obviously. There is beauty everywhere, even if you don’t think it’s as traditionally awe inspiring as a 14,000 ft mountain.
Comparison is the thief of joy. You’ve heard it over and over. And it is. I can’t compare this park to some in the West. It’s not better or worse. It’s completely different. It serves a different purpose. It’s awe inspiring for different reasons. It has a rich history unlike the others.
Just like us. Sometimes we are the mountain, sometimes the prairie, sometimes the swamp. Sometimes we speak out and sometimes we listen. Sometimes our lives are fast and adventurous and other times they’re slow and peaceful. It’s all beautiful. There is no comparison.
“The only thing that separates women of color from anyone else is opportunity,”
2416 hours ago
Saturday, November 17th we’ll be the one and only day available for our Vintage Truck Session only few spots left!
This year will be using @chuckbarry4rent the Chevy truck! Contact us for more details ❤️
2326 hours ago
It’s fall y’all (but just a tad bit warm)
4226 hours ago
Baby feet are just the cutest ever! Look at those little toes. 😍
It's that time of the year again to book your Christmas Minis!! This year I will have two different set ups and doing them at two different locations. A $50 non-refundable retainer fee is due upon reservation, with the remainder due the day of your session. Spots will be limited so contact me soon to schedule! Share this ad and take $10 off. Contact me for all the details. XOXO 🎄🤶🎅❤️